MT. BOUCHERIE WINE CLUBMEMBER BENEFITS & EXCLUSIVE OFFERS
If you can’t come to the Mountain, then let the Mountain come to you. Let us take you to the top by enjoying the benefits of enrollment into Mt. Boucherie Wine Club.
MT. BOUCHERIE WINE CLUB MEMBERSHIP
It is truly a special feeling when you get to be a part of something exciting. Right now, in the Okanagan, one of the most anticipated projects in the BC wine industry is taking place at Mt. Boucherie Estate Winery. We invite you to experience the next stage of a journey that began in 1968 through our new Mt. Boucherie and Summit Wine Clubs.
As Club members, you will have the opportunity to be the first to receive specially selected releases, invitations to private Club Member events, sneak peeks of new vintages, preferred pricing, and much more. Our new Wine Experience centre and dining lounge will be opening in the fall of 2019. The centre will provide members with unparalleled access to the wine cellar, private spaces, exclusive tastings, preferred rates at our luxury bed and breakfast, and VIP access to our dining lounge.
The story of one of British Columbia’s original wineries has only just begun.
THE BOUCHERIE CLUB
A flexible, rewarding Wine Club that works for you – our customer & fellow appreciator of great BC wine!
There are four base shipments from which you can develop your order; 6 Red Bottles, 6 Mixed Bottles, 12 Red Bottles, 12 Mixed Bottles. The shipments are curated by our Estate Sommelier- Loic Jacquet, alongside our Winemaker – Jeff Hundertmark.
We strive to include a good example of our entire portfolio through the two shipments, with the added bonus of pre-release wines.
- Customizable wine shipments to your door twice a year – Spring & Fall
- Complimentary tastings (up to 4 guests)
- Complimentary private vineyard & cellar tour (up to 4 guests)
- Sommelier led educational experiences upon request
- 15% discount on all items in our wine shop (does not apply to special offers or discounted products)
- Free shipping on all case orders to BC & Alberta
- Pre release pricing on our flagship Summit Red
- Preferred pricing at our B&B and dining lounge when opened
- Equal benefits at our sister winery in Oliver/Osoyoos – Rust Wine Co.
For more information, please contact Zoe at firstname.lastname@example.org
THE SUMMIT CLUB
Opening Spring 2020 – Limited Members
The Summit Club is currently under development, with a launch expected in Spring 2020. It will be an exclusive membership for those wine aficionados looking for the next level in hospitality & an authentic winery partnership.
For more information or to be the first to receive information on how to join, please contact Zoe at email@example.com